Frosty Peach Pie Supreme
This impressive dessert from June Formanek of Belle Plaine, Iowa is just peachy! With only four ingredients, it's a snap to make.
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 cup sliced fresh or frozen peaches, divided
- 2 cups (16 ounces) fat-free reduced-sugar peach yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- Finely chop half of the peaches; place in a bowl. Stir in the yogurt.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into the crust.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Refrigerate for 45
- minutes before slicing. Top with remaining peaches. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: One piece equals 202 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 127 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.