- 1 cup sliced fresh or frozen peaches, divided
- 2 cups (16 ounces) fat-free reduced-sugar peach yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- Finely chop half of the peaches; place in a bowl. Stir in the yogurt. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into the crust.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Refrigerate for 45 minutes before slicing. Top with remaining peaches. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Frosty Peach Pie Supreme in Light & Tasty June/July 2003, p42
Reviews for Frosty Peach Pie Supreme
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 19, 2013
if going to serve the same day: recipe is good, HOWEVER
if do not freeze leftovers and planning to serve the rest of the pie the next day: IT IS A SLURPY! There is no ingredient in this recipe to "hold its shape and taste.
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fruit Pie Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >