This impressive dessert from June Formanek of Belle Plaine, Iowa is just peachy! With only four ingredients, it's a snap to make.
- 1 cup sliced fresh or frozen peaches, divided
- 2 cups (16 ounces) fat-free reduced-sugar peach yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- Finely chop half of the peaches; place in a bowl. Stir in the yogurt. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into the crust.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Refrigerate for 45 minutes before slicing. Top with remaining peaches. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Frosty Peach Pie Supreme in Light & Tasty June/July 2003, p42
Reviews for Frosty Peach Pie Supreme
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review