Frosty Orange Smoothie
This is a refreshing drink year-round, but it also is a festive beverage to serve around the holidays. It's a good alternative to sugared soft drinks, too. —Rita Swanson, Three Hills, Alberta
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 10 to 12 ice cubes
- In a blender, combine the orange juice, milk, water, sugar and
- vanilla. Cover and blend until smooth. With blender running, add ice
- cubes, one at a time, through the opening in lid. Blend until
- smooth. Serve immediately. Yield: 4-5 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 156 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 31 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.