Frosty Orange Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth. Beat in orange juice concentrate. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze for up to 3 months. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 476 calories, 24 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 269 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Frosty Orange Pie
"So easy to assemble. A very delicious and refreshing dessert!"
"Could add 1 (11oz.) can drained mandarin oranges."