The night before she's expecting company, Jo Magic of Worth, Illinois whips together this rich creamy pie with pleasant orange flavor. "It's also refreshing made with lemonade concentrate," she recommends.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth. Beat in orange juice concentrate. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze for up to 3 months. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Frosty Orange Pie in Quick Cooking January/February 1999, p37
Reviews for Frosty Orange Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review