These bite-sized frozen treats will cool you down during the dog days of summer. .—Roxanne Chan, Albany, California
- 1-1/4 cups crushed gingersnap cookies (about 25 cookies)
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 4 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup salted pistachios, chopped
- In a small bowl, mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottoms and up sides of ungreased mini-muffin cups. Freeze 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and 2 tablespoons cream until smooth. Stir in marmalade; drop by scant tablespoonfuls into cups. Freeze 2 hours or until set.
- In a double boiler or metal bowl over hot water, melt white chocolate with remaining cream; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Spoon or drizzle over cups. Sprinkle with pistachios. Freeze, covered, overnight or until firm. Serve frozen. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Frosty Orange Cream Cheese Cups in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2014
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Frosty Orange Cream Cheese Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review