Frosty Mocha Pie
"This pie is so creamy and rich-tasting that no one would guess it's light," says field editor Lisa Varner of Charleston, South Carolina. "The added bonus is that you can make it a day or two ahead and keep in the freezer until needed."
10 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 extra-servings-size graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Reduced-calorie chocolate syrup, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and cocoa until smooth.
- Dissolve coffee granules in milk. Stir coffee mixture and vanilla
- into cream cheese mixture; fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into crust. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours. Remove from
- the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Drizzle with chocolate syrup
- if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece (calculated without chocolate syrup) equals 259 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 198 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fat.