Frosty Mocha Pie Recipe
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 extra-servings-size graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Reduced-calorie chocolate syrup, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and cocoa until smooth. Dissolve coffee granules in milk. Stir coffee mixture and vanilla into cream cheese mixture; fold in whipped topping.
- 2. Pour into crust. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
1 piece: 259 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 198mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fat.
Reviews for Frosty Mocha Pie
"Great easy recipe if you like a coffee and chocolate combo! I made it a day ahead and did not freeze it. Drizzled Smucker's chocolate topping on each piece w/ fresh sliced strawberries on the side. A wonderful "no bake" dessert. Keeper."
"We love this pie. I like that it is made with cool whip rather than whipping cream, saves a lot of calories and fat. I double the filling and it makes 3 regular size pies. It also tastes great in chocolate and shortbread crust."
"My family loves this pie, with and without the coffee. I do put it in a chocolate rice krispie crust though!"