Frosty Mocha Pie Recipe
"This pie is so creamy and rich-tasting that no one would guess it's light," says field editor Lisa Varner of Charleston, South Carolina. "The added bonus is that you can make it a day or two ahead and keep in the freezer until needed."
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 extra-servings-size graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Reduced-calorie chocolate syrup, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and cocoa until smooth. Dissolve coffee granules in milk. Stir coffee mixture and vanilla into cream cheese mixture; fold in whipped topping.
- 2. Pour into crust. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
1 piece: 259 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 198mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fat.
Reviews for Frosty Mocha Pie
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC