Frosty Mocha Pie Recipe
"This pie is so creamy and rich-tasting that no one would guess it's light," says field editor Lisa Varner of Charleston, South Carolina. "The added bonus is that you can make it a day or two ahead and keep in the freezer until needed."
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 extra-servings-size graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Reduced-calorie chocolate syrup, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and cocoa until smooth. Dissolve coffee granules in milk. Stir coffee mixture and vanilla into cream cheese mixture; fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into crust. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Frosty Mocha Pie in Taste of Home April/May 2007, p17
Reviews for Frosty Mocha Pie(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2013
My family loves this pie, with and without the coffee. I do put it in a chocolate rice krispie crust though!