Frosty Mocha Drink
I like to make this chilly chocolate-flavored coffee drink when friends stop by for a visit. I always double the recipe, however, because I know they'll come back for seconds. For a richer and creamier version, replace the milk with half-and-half cream. —Lauren Nance, San Diego, California
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons instant chocolate drink mix
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 14 to 16 ice cubes
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until
- smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 143 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 72 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.