Says Patricia Swart of Bridgeton, New Jersey: “This recipe came from my husband’s relatives in Holland and has been a favorite for many years. It’s fancy, frosty, as pretty as a picture…and goes together in just 10 minutes!”
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) apricot halves, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 can (15 ounces) pitted dark sweet cherries, drained
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and sugar until smooth. Fold in the apricots, pineapple and marshmallows. Gently fold in cherries. Spoon into a 5-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Just before serving, invert onto a platter. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Frosty Mallow Fruit Dessert in Simple & Delicious July/August 2008, p33
Reviews for Frosty Mallow Fruit Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review