Frosty Mallow Fruit Dessert Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) apricot halves, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 can (15 ounces) pitted dark sweet cherries, drained
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and sugar until smooth. Fold in the apricots, pineapple and marshmallows. Gently fold in cherries. Spoon into a 5-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Just before serving, invert onto a platter. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Frosty Mallow Fruit Dessert
Sort By :
"My mother passed along a recipe to me that is very similar to this one. We leave out the cream cheese, sugar, and sour cream. Instead we use a tub of fat free cool whip topping and sweetened condensed milk. I liked this recipe but I still like my mom's version better."