Frosty Lemonade Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 tub sugar-free lemonade soft drink mix
- 1 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 10 sugar-free lemon sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and soft drink mix until smooth. In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 1-1/2 minutes (mixture will be very thick). Beat into cream cheese mixture. Beat in a third of the whipped topping. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- 2. Set aside 3 tablespoons cookie crumbs. Fold remaining crumbs into cream cheese mixture. Spoon into crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Cover and freeze for 4-5 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece equals 251 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 457 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.