Frosty Lemon Drink
In the heat of summer, you'll find yourself making this refreshing beverage often. Serve it as a light dessert or midday snack.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 16 to 18 ice cubes
- In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process
- on high until blended. Add ice cubes, a few at a time; cover and
- process until slushy. Pour into chilled glasses. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 219 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.