Frosty Key Lime Pie Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 6 tablespoons key lime juice
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine milk and lime juice. Refrigerate 1/4 cup whipped cream for garnish. Fold a fourth of the remaining whipped cream into lime mixture; fold in remaining whipped cream. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Garnish with reserved whipped cream. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Frosty Key Lime Pie(6)
Sort By :
Loved the citrus taste. Easy to assemble, but make sure it has ample time to freeze and set up - can't rush this recipe.
I felt like it was a liitle too weak in lime taste so I added about 1 teaspoon of lime zest and that did the trick. All in all, a real refreshing treat that doesn't leave you feeling guilty
Lemon juice also works well for a refreshing change of pace! Very delicious!
I made this pie a few days ago and my husband and I both LOVED it! Tangy with a hint of sweetness, it was perfectly balanced and absolutely delicious! I used regular lime juice in place of the key lime juice and it worked just fine. I was amazed at how high the pie was after I piled it into the crust!
The next time I make it, I'm going to try spreading Cool Whip over the top-my husband's suggestion-and split the pie into two instead of one singular.
All in all, a wonderful and refreshing pie for Spring! This recipe is definitely one I'm going to keep!
sounds gr8, I want to make it. k
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >