Frosty Key Lime Pie Recipe
Credit whipped cream for the fluffy-smooth texture and luscious flavor of this frozen refresher. It's highly recommended by field editor Lisa Feld of Grafton, Wisconsin.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. + freezing YIELD:6-8 servings
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 6 tablespoons key lime juice
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine milk and lime juice. Refrigerate 1/4 cup whipped cream for garnish. Fold a fourth of the remaining whipped cream into lime mixture; fold in remaining whipped cream. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze overnight.
- 2. Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Garnish with reserved whipped cream. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 370 calories, 21 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 196 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC