- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 6 tablespoons key lime juice
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine milk and lime juice. Refrigerate 1/4 cup whipped cream for garnish. Fold a fourth of the remaining whipped cream into lime mixture; fold in remaining whipped cream. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Garnish with reserved whipped cream. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Frosty Key Lime Pie
"This is a hit with my guests! It is flavorful, easy to make."
"Great recipe! I've made similar recipe for years. You can substitute 1-8oz cool whip for whipping cream and add additional cool whip for garnish"
"Loved the citrus taste. Easy to assemble, but make sure it has ample time to freeze and set up - can't rush this recipe."
"I felt like it was a liitle too weak in lime taste so I added about 1 teaspoon of lime zest and that did the trick. All in all, a real refreshing treat that doesn't leave you feeling guilty"
"Lemon juice also works well for a refreshing change of pace! Very delicious!"