Frosty Fruit Pie Recipe
Our Test Kitchen used a prepared graham cracker crust to keep this pie simple. Layers of banana, frozen strawberry yogurt and whipped topping make it oh-so-delicious. Store one in the freezer for a spur-of-the-moment dessert when guests drop in.
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 3 cups low-fat strawberry frozen yogurt, softened
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) reduced-sugar fruit cocktail, drained
- 1-1/2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1. In a small bowl, combine banana slices and lemon juice; let stand for 5 minutes. Drain well. Arrange banana slices over bottom of crust. Spread with frozen yogurt. Top with fruit cocktail and whipped topping. Freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with raspberries and pecans. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 260 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 141mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Frosty Fruit Pie
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC