Frosty Fruit Cups
With just four ingredients, it's a snap to blend together these refreshing fruit cups, assures Beth Litzenberger from Gothenburg, Nebraska. "Frozen in muffin cups for individual servings, they're a fun way to get kids to eat fruit."
16 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + freezing
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed and undrained
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- Place pineapple in a blender or food processor; cover and process
- until smooth. Add fruit; blend well. Pour 1/3 cup each into paper-
- or foil-lined muffin cups; sprinkle with walnuts. Freeze for at
- least 2 hours. May be frozen for up to 1 month. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving equals 79 calories, 1 mg sodium, 0 cholesterol, 18 gm carbohydrate, 1 gm protein, 1 gm fat. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit.