Frosty Freezer Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 2 cups raspberry, orange or lime sherbet, softened
- 2 to 3 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme until smooth. Stir in sherbet. Fold in whipped topping.
- 2. Pour into crust. Freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. May be frozen for up to 3 months. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 310 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 194 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Frosty Freezer Pie
"Got lots of compliments when I served this recipe!"
"Easy to make and a great summer treat! My family loves this made either with lime or orange sherbet!"