Frosty Freezer Pie Recipe
"This pretty pie can be whipped up in no time. But it tastes so sweet and creamy people will think you fussed," assures Sue Blow of Lititz, Pennsylvania. "My family likes it best when it's made with orange sherbet. It's especially refreshing on a warm summer day."
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 2 cups raspberry, orange or lime sherbet, softened
- 2 to 3 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme until smooth. Stir in sherbet. Fold in whipped topping.
- 2. Pour into crust. Freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. May be frozen for up to 3 months. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 310 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 194 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC