Frosty Freezer Pie Recipe
"This pretty pie can be whipped up in no time. But it tastes so sweet and creamy people will think you fussed," assures Sue Blow of Lititz, Pennsylvania. "My family likes it best when it's made with orange sherbet. It's especially refreshing on a warm summer day."
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 2 cups raspberry, orange or lime sherbet, softened
- 2 to 3 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme until smooth. Stir in sherbet. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into crust. Freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. May be frozen for up to 3 months. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Frosty Freezer Pie in Quick Cooking March/April 1998, p34
Reviews for Frosty Freezer Pie(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review