Frosty Cranberry Salad Cups Recipe
Instead of traditional cranberry sauce, consider these individual fruit salads. They're a make-ahead treat terrific for potlucks. —Bernadine Bolte, St. Louis, Missouri
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- Red food coloring, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Fill foil-or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Cover and freeze until firm, about 3 hours. Yield: 16 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 92 calories, 2 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 14 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC