Instead of traditional cranberry sauce, consider these individual fruit salads. They're a make-ahead treat terrific for potlucks. —Bernadine Bolte, St. Louis, Missouri
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- Red food coloring, optional
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Fill foil-or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Cover and freeze until firm, about 3 hours. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Frosty Cranberry Salad Cups in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2001, p138
Reviews for Frosty Cranberry Salad Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review