Frosty Cranberry Desserts Recipe
This fun and refreshing frozen treat requires only four ingredients. “It’s very easy to make and attractive, too,” notes Virginia Sacchetta of Leesburg, Florida. “I enjoy it as a dessert or a salad.”
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup mashed ripe banana
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1. Place pineapple in a blender; cover and process until blended. Pour into a small bowl; stir in the cranberry sauce and banana. Fold in whipped topping.
- 2. Spoon into three 4-in. tube pans coated with cooking spray. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Just before serving, unmold onto dessert plates. Yield: 3 servings.
1 dessert equals 275 calories, 8 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 18 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC