This fun and refreshing frozen treat requires only four ingredients. “It’s very easy to make and attractive, too,” notes Virginia Sacchetta of Leesburg, Florida. “I enjoy it as a dessert or a salad.”
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup mashed ripe banana
- 2 cups whipped topping
- Place pineapple in a blender; cover and process until blended. Pour into a small bowl; stir in the cranberry sauce and banana. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into three 4-in. tube pans coated with cooking spray. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Just before serving, unmold onto dessert plates. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Frosty Cranberry Desserts in Cooking for 2 Winter 2008, p42
Reviews for Frosty Cranberry Desserts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review