Frosty Cranberry Desserts Recipe
This fun and refreshing frozen treat requires only four ingredients. “It’s very easy to make and attractive, too,” notes Virginia Sacchetta of Leesburg, Florida. “I enjoy it as a dessert or a salad.”
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup mashed ripe banana
- 2 cups whipped topping
- Place pineapple in a blender; cover and process until blended. Pour into a small bowl; stir in the cranberry sauce and banana. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into three 4-in. tube pans coated with cooking spray. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Just before serving, unmold onto dessert plates. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Frosty Cranberry Desserts in Cooking for 2 Winter 2008, p42
Reviews for Frosty Cranberry Desserts(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 9, 2011
My sister makes a similar recipe for her large family (which her kids call "the pink stuff"). Only 2 differnces - she slices the bananas, then soaks them in the drained pineapple juice so they don't turn brown. So glad to find a smaller version!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Desserts for Two >
- Desserts Recipes For Two >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >