- 1/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 3 cups coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 package (5.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup cold strong brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup cold 2% milk
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Spread ice cream topping into crust. In a large bowl, beat the ice cream, dry pudding mix, coffee and milk until blended; spoon into crust.
- In another bowl, combine the whipped topping and marshmallow creme; spread over top. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Cover and freeze until firm. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Frosty Coffee Pie
"Not bad but not my favorite either."
"This pie is wonderful! I used a 3.9 oz pudding and it turned out perfectly!"
"I had forgotten all about this pie. I use to make it all of the time. So glad I refound the recipe. Now that summer is here, this will be a refreshing pie to serve to guests."
"Very rich and very good! I made my own coffee ice cream so I could make it decaf."
"This recipe was so easy to make and my guests just raved about it! Everyone wanted the recipe. This will really 'wow' your friends and family."