Frosty Chocolate Mousse
This is a wonderful dessert that whips up fast. It's very smooth and silky and is a perfect complement to any meal.
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sifted baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Beat until mixture mounds
- softly. Spoon into dessert dishes. Freeze for at least 2 hours
- before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 439 calories, 34 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 122 mg cholesterol, 34 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.