Frosty Chocolate Milk Recipe
- 1 cup 1% chocolate milk
- 4 tablespoons chocolate syrup, divided
- 2 tablespoons strawberry syrup
- Whipped cream in a can
- 1 tablespoon colored sprinkles
- 2 fresh strawberries
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the milk, 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup and strawberry syrup. Cover and freeze for 5 minutes.
- 2. Drizzle remaining chocolate syrup on the sides and bottom of each of two chilled glasses. Fill with chocolate milk mixture. Top each with 1 tablespoon whipped cream; garnish each with sprinkles and a strawberry. Yield: 2 servings.
2/3 cup: 282 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 123mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (49g sugars, trace fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Frosty Chocolate Milk
"Very refreshing. Next time I would add a little less chocolate."