Kids don't need to be coaxed to drink their milk the way Monica Crandall, Battle Creek, Michigan, serves it. The dairy wife dresses it up with chocolate and strawberry syrup, whipped cream and sprinkles.
- 1 cup 1% chocolate milk
- 4 tablespoons chocolate syrup, divided
- 2 tablespoons strawberry syrup
- Whipped cream in a can
- 1 tablespoon colored sprinkles
- 2 fresh strawberries
- In a small bowl, combine the milk, 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup and strawberry syrup. Cover and freeze for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle remaining chocolate syrup on the sides and bottom of each of two chilled glasses. Fill with chocolate milk mixture. Top each with 1 tablespoon whipped cream; garnish each with sprinkles and a strawberry. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Frosty Chocolate Milk in Country Woman June/July 2008, p21
Reviews for Frosty Chocolate Milk
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 15, 2011
"Very refreshing. Next time I would add a little less chocolate."