VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup 1% chocolate milk
- 4 tablespoons chocolate syrup, divided
- 2 tablespoons strawberry syrup
- Whipped cream in a can
- 1 tablespoon colored sprinkles
- 2 fresh strawberries
- In a small bowl, combine the milk, 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup and strawberry syrup. Cover and freeze for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle remaining chocolate syrup on the sides and bottom of each of two chilled glasses. Fill with chocolate milk mixture. Top each with 1 tablespoon whipped cream; garnish each with sprinkles and a strawberry. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Frosty Chocolate Milk in Country Woman June/July 2008, p21