Frosty Chocolate Malted Shakes
I played around with our favorite milk shake recipe to come up with this lighter version. I serve it all the time, and no one misses the extra fat or calories. —Dora Dean of Hollywood, Florida
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 cups low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 3-1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup sugar-free instant chocolate drink mix
- 1/4 cup malted milk powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- In batches, process all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour
- into tall glasses. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 cup) equals 193 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 172 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 9 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat-free milk, 1/2 starch.