Frosty Chocolate Malted Shakes Recipe
I played around with our favorite milk shake recipe to come up with this lighter version. I serve it all the time, and no one misses the extra fat or calories. —Dora Dean of Hollywood, Florida
- 6 cups low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 3-1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup sugar-free instant chocolate drink mix
- 1/4 cup malted milk powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1. In batches, process all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour into tall glasses. Yield: 10 servings.
1 cup: 193 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 172mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 0 starch, 1 fat-free milk.
Reviews for Frosty Chocolate Malted Shakes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC