Frosty Chocolate Malted Shakes Recipe
I played around with our favorite milk shake recipe to come up with this lighter version. I serve it all the time, and no one misses the extra fat or calories. Dora Dean of Hollywood, Florida
- 6 cups low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 3-1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup sugar-free instant chocolate drink mix
- 1/4 cup malted milk powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In batches, process all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour into tall glasses. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Frosty Chocolate Malted Shakes in Light & Tasty August/September 2001, p31
Reviews for Frosty Chocolate Malted Shakes(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review