Frosty Cherry Dessert
This quick-and-easy dessert has saved me when last-minute guests stop by around Christmas. It is cool and fruity, and it tastes wonderful.
-Diane Hays, Morris, Minnesota
12-16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, optional
- In a bowl, combine pineapple, pie filling and milk; fold in the
- whipped topping. Spread into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish that has been
- sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cover and freeze until firm. Garnish with cherries and whipped
- topping if desired. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 131 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 38 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.