Frosty Cherry Dessert Recipe
This quick-and-easy dessert has saved me when last-minute guests stop by around Christmas. It is cool and fruity, and it tastes wonderful. -Diane Hays, Morris, Minnesota
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, optional
- 1. In a bowl, combine pineapple, pie filling and milk; fold in the whipped topping. Spread into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- 2. Cover and freeze until firm. Garnish with cherries and whipped topping if desired. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 piece: 131 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 38mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Frosty Cherry Dessert
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC