This quick-and-easy dessert has saved me when last-minute guests stop by around Christmas. It is cool and fruity, and it tastes wonderful. -Diane Hays, Morris, Minnesota
Recommended: 30 Desserts Ready in 30 Minutes
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, optional
- In a bowl, combine pineapple, pie filling and milk; fold in the whipped topping. Spread into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cover and freeze until firm. Garnish with cherries and whipped topping if desired. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Frosty Cherry Dessert in Country Woman November/December 1995, p35
Reviews for Frosty Cherry Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review