Frosty Caramel Cappuccino Recipe
This frothy frosty beverage is positively delicious for breakfast, mid-afternoon snack or after-dinner dessert. It's also a great quick treat to serve with a plate of cookies when friends come to call during the holidays. To make the ice cream topping easier to drizzle, put it in a squeeze bottle, take the cap off and microwave for a few seconds. —Carol Mann, Summerfield, Florida
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 3 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 8 to 10 ice cubes
- 4 tablespoons whipped cream in a can
- 1. In a blender, combine the half-and-half, milk, 3 tablespoons caramel topping, coffee and ice cubes; cover and process until smooth.
- 2. Pour into two chilled glasses. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with remaining caramel topping. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cups equals 337 calories, 16 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 262 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 9 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC