This frothy frosty beverage is positively delicious for breakfast, mid-afternoon snack or after-dinner dessert. It's also a great quick treat to serve with a plate of cookies when friends come to call during the holidays. To make the ice cream topping easier to drizzle, put it in a squeeze bottle, take the cap off and microwave for a few seconds. —Carol Mann, Summerfield, Florida
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 3 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 8 to 10 ice cubes
- 4 tablespoons whipped cream in a can
- In a blender, combine the half-and-half, milk, 3 tablespoons caramel topping, coffee and ice cubes; cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into two chilled glasses. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with remaining caramel topping. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Frosty Caramel Cappuccino in Cooking for 2 Winter 2006, p27
Reviews for Frosty Caramel Cappuccino
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review