Frosty Blueberry Dessert Recipe
If you're looking for a different way to showcase blueberries, try this quick-to-assemble recipe from Evelyn Pedersen of Shoreview, Minnesota. The sweet squares make a refreshing dessert.
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the pie filling, milk, lemon juice and extract. Fold in whipped topping. Spread in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. dish. Cover and freeze for up to 2 months.
- 2. Remove from the freezer 20 minutes before serving. Cut into squares. Garnish with additional whipped topping if desired. Yield: 12-15 servings.
1 piece: 113 calories, 4g fat (4g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 32mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Frosty Blueberry Dessert
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC