Frosty Almond Dessert Recipe
You can treat your family to a homemade dessert without a lot of fuss when you whip up Frost Almond Dessert from Phyllis Schmalz of Kansas City, Kansas. Everyone will love its yummy flavor.
- 4 cups low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Whipped topping and baking cocoa, optional
- 1. In a blender, place half of the yogurt, ice cubes, fudge topping and extract; cover and process for 1-2 minutes or until smooth. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled dessert glasses.
- 2. Repeat with remaining yogurt, ice, fudge topping and extract. Garnish with whipped topping and cocoa if desired Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Frosty Almond Dessert
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC