- until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on
- a wire rack.
- In a saucepan, heat caramels and water over low heat until caramels
- are melted, stirring occasionally. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and
- confectioners' sugar until smooth. Add caramel mixture and salt; mix
- well. Spread over cooled bars. Yield: 18 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One bar equals 323 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 232 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.