Frosted Walnut Brownie Pie Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 2-1/2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1. In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour and cocoa; gradually add to creamed mixture. Stir in walnuts.
- 2. Coat a 6-in. round springform pan with cooking spray and dust with sugar; add the batter. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- 3. Remove sides of pan. In a small bowl, combine frosting ingredients. Spread over pie. Yield: 4 servings.
1 piece: 368 calories, 18g fat (8g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 134mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Frosted Walnut Brownie Pie
"Very moist but still consistent brownie. I added extra walnuts for more crunch and topped it with a blueberries to add some contrast to the richness of the brownie."