- Roll out to 1/4-in. thickness on a lightly floured surface. Cut with
- a tulip cookie cutter. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets
- with a craft stick under each cookie about 1-1/2-in. from top of
- flower. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly
- browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a bowl, cream butter, sugar, milk and extracts until fluffy. Place
- 1-3/4 cups frosting in a small bowl; tint green. Frost cupcakes.
- Divide remaining frosting among three small bowls; tint one yellow,
- one blue and one pink. Frost cookies; decorate as desired. Place
- coconut in a bag; add green food coloring. Sprinkle over cupcake.
- Insert a tulip into the center of each. Serve remaining cookies
- alongside cupcakes. Yield: 56 tulip cookies (2 dozen cupcakes).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 171 calories, 7 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 82 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.