- 2 packages (6 ounces each) strawberry gelatin
- 3 cups boiling water
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Fresh strawberries and mint
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in strawberries and pineapple. Refrigerate until partially set.
- Stir in pecans and cherries. Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- For topping, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme just until combined; fold in whipped topping. Spread over salad. Chill for several hours or overnight. Cut into squares. Garnish with strawberries and mint. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Reviews for Frosted Strawberry Salad
"Made this last nite,WOW, didn't use the nuts but added 3 bananas, used tub of coolwhip cream cheese frosting with bout 3 big tablespoons marsh. cream. Had BIG strawberries so cut in half with stems for garnish. A KEEPER, thanks for recipe."
"i love this recipe. it is very delicious and easy to make. i have 4 kids and they all love it."
"Absolutely wonderful. Love this and will be using it again."
"Sounds delicious!! Can't wait to make it."