- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking
- sheets. Bake at 375° for 9-11 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a small saucepan, combine 4 tablespoons cream, brown sugar and
- butter. Cook and stir until mixture comes to a full boil; boil for 1
- minute. Place confectioners' sugar in a bowl; add hot cream mixture
- and enough of the remaining cream to achieve spreading consistency.
- Frost cooled cookies. Yield: 6-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 167 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 51 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.