- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 to 2 cans (12 ounces each) whipped cream cheese frosting
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pumpkin, eggs, oil, cinnamon and baking soda; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Fill paper-lined miniature muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 12-16 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Frost cupcakes. Yield: 7 dozen.
Originally published as Frosted Pumpkin Gems in Taste of Home April/May 2005, p39
Reviews for Frosted Pumpkin Gems
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review