- center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, cream the peanut butter, shortening
- and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in
- enough milk to achieve spreading consistency. Frost bars.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until
- smooth. Drizzle over frosting. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 5
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 125 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 59 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.