- Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake
- at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in hot water. Stir in
- vanilla. Place whipped topping in a large bowl; gently fold in
- coffee mixture. Frost cake. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 24
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 151 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 214 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.