- Bake at 375° for 7-9 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to
- wire racks to cool.
- In a small bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light
- and fluffy. Beat in vanilla. To assemble cookies, place a 2-in.
- cookie on waxed paper. Spread with 1 teaspoon frosting. Top with a
- 1-1/2-in. cookie; frost. Top with a 1-inch cookie; frost. Garnish
- with candied cherries. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 151 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 71 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.