- Bake at 400° for 7-8 minutes or until tops are cracked. Remove
- to wire racks to cool.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and confectioners' sugar
- until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and enough lemon juice to
- achieve spreading consistency. Frost cookies. Store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 130 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 100 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.