- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake
- at 325° for 12-15 minutes or until cookies spring back when
- touched lightly (do not overbake). Remove to wire racks.
- For frosting, in a large saucepan, bring the brown sugar, milk and
- butter to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute. Remove from the heat
- (mixture will look curdled at first). Cool for 3 minutes. Add
- confectioners' sugar, vanilla and salt; mix well. Frost warm
- cookies. Yield: about 6 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 2 cookies equals 226 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 200 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.