Frosted Fruit Salad Recipe
Ann Fox in Austin, Texas came up with this breakfast recipe that’s easy, light, delicious and uses up the bananas and apples she always has on hand.
- 2 large apples, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 carton (6 ounces) fat-free sugar-free raspberry yogurt
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon sunflower kernels
- 1. In a large bowl, combine apples and bananas. Sprinkle with lemon juice; toss to coat. Stir in the yogurt, raisins and sunflower kernels. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 124 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 31mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit.
Reviews for Frosted Fruit Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC