Ann Fox in Austin, Texas came up with this breakfast recipe that’s easy, light, delicious and uses up the bananas and apples she always has on hand.
- 2 large apples, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 carton (6 ounces) fat-free sugar-free raspberry yogurt
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon sunflower kernels
- In a large bowl, combine apples and bananas. Sprinkle with lemon juice; toss to coat. Stir in the yogurt, raisins and sunflower kernels. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Frosted Fruit Salad in Simple & Delicious January/February 2007, p46
Reviews for Frosted Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review