Shares field editor Sherry Hulsman of Louisville, Kentucky, "I often take this fruity salad to potlucks and other gatherings. With its fluffy topping, it's always popular."
- 1 can (15 ounces) blueberries
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple tidbits
- 1 package (.6 ounce) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Drain blueberries and pineapple, reserving juice; set fruit aside. In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add enough water to reserved fruit juices to measure 1-1/4 cups; stir into gelatin. Chill until partially set. Stir in reserved fruit. Pour into an 8-in. square dish. Refrigerate until firm.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream. Beat in sugar and vanilla. Carefully spread over the gelatin. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Frosted Gelatin Salad in Taste of Home February/March 2001, p16
Reviews for Frosted Fruit Gelatin Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review