- until well blended.
- Divide dough into 4 equal pieces; shape each into disk. Wrap with
- plastic wrap. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon flour on large sheet of waxed paper.
- Place disk of dough on floured paper; flatten slightly with hands.
- Turn dough over; cover with another large sheet of waxed paper. Roll
- dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Remove top sheet of waxed paper.
- Cut into desired shapes with floured cookie cutter. Place 2 inches
- apart on ungreased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until edges of cookies are lightly browned.
- Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet; transfer to cooling rack to cool
- FROSTING: Combine powdered sugar and milk in small bowl; stir until
- smooth. Add food coloring, if desired. Stir until blended. Spread on
- cookies; let stand until frosting is set. Decorate as desired.
- Yield: 6 frozen 2-inch cookies.
Nutritional Facts: Calories 141, Total Fat 5.6g, Saturated Fat 1.4g, Cholesterol 12mg, Sodium 66mg, Total Carbohydrate 20.6g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Protein 1.5g, Vitamin A <1%DV, Vitamin C <1%DV, Calcium 1%DV, Iron <1%DV